Hi there! Here you can download TransMSX v1.2, for a description
see below. Before downloading, I'd like you to fill in your name and
email, so I know who and how much people downloaded TransMSX.
With this program you can upload and download
programs to and from your TI-83 calculator. To use it, you'll have to
make a 'special' cable because the MSX has only one input-pin on the
printerport. However, don't worry, the MSX cable is very, very simple
to make. This v1.2 release features a lot of cool new things but still
no GUI yet. Check the revision history below:
TransMSX v1.2: (19/11/99)
- Added support for the TI-82... Though untested; report any bugs to me!
- Now also supports variables sent by Send(. However, the extension
will be .82?. For more info, see above ("How does it work").
- Added suppression of ASCII-codes <32 in the comment (somehow alot of files have those).
TransMSX v1.1: (01/10/99)
- "Send Backup" bug fixed (had to press ESC to continue after backup
- Support for "Omit" and "Quit" added.
- Checksum errors are now recognized. Not supported yet though...
(it's quite complex to program so fortunately it occurs very, very
- Displays "Skipped" when a file is being omitted.
- Displays the filename of the file which is being loaded.
- Added 'autosearch'-feature: if no extension is specified TransMSX
auto-searches for the first file with a .83? extension. 'Normal'
wildcards are also allowed, TransMSX will (try to) send the first